Château de la Morlaye (XVIIIè s.)

Historic site and monument, Castle in Missiriac
Free
Opening hours and services not guaranteed
imgcarousel-name-mising© M. Castillon
imgcarousel-name-mising© Castillon
imgcarousel-name-mising© Castillon
imgcarousel-name-mising© Castillon
  • The anecdotes abound for our great pleasure, for example about the bats that live in the cellar and are protected. The castle of 1435, which was destroyed, was rebuilt by the last baron of Malestroit, Louis de Sérent, who used the stones of the Malestroit ramparts, which caused a scandal. The avenue of trees at the entrance to the estate, the moat and the low walls still bear witness to the organisation of the space at the time. The Château de la Morlaye opens its reception rooms on the...
    The anecdotes abound for our great pleasure, for example about the bats that live in the cellar and are protected. The castle of 1435, which was destroyed, was rebuilt by the last baron of Malestroit, Louis de Sérent, who used the stones of the Malestroit ramparts, which caused a scandal. The avenue of trees at the entrance to the estate, the moat and the low walls still bear witness to the organisation of the space at the time. The Château de la Morlaye opens its reception rooms on the ground floor (by appointment), and the exterior can be visited all year round...

    The exterior is free to visit every day and the interior on request and by appointment.
  • Spoken languages
    • French
    • English
  • Accepted customers
    • Individuals
    • Groups
Services
  • Services
    • Animals accepted
  • Rates 2023
  • Free
Openings
Opening hours and services not guaranteed
Openings
  • All year 2023
Close