Founder of the clinic (still in activity) in 1929, she was awarded the Legion of Honour by General de Gaulle in 1945 for having hidden and treated soldiers and resistance fighters at the clinic during the Second World War. The cemetery where she is buried is accessible at all hours. The chapel is open from 6.30 am (8 am on Sundays) to 12 noon and from 2.15 pm to 7 pm.
Service times: Mass at 7am and 11am on weekdays, 10am on Sundays and feast days. Vespers at 6.30 pm. Park open to the public.