The event, themed sustainable tourism, will take place over the course of one day from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Here is the detailed program:
9am – Welcome participants.
9:30 a.m. – Introduction of the day, moderated by Marie Zago from Time to Switch agency
10:00 a.m. – Conference “Issues in Sustainable Tourism”
- Destination Brocéliande, presentation of the missions and vision of sustainable tourism – Ronan Coignard, President of the Syndicat Mixte Destination Brocéliande
- Trends and issues in sustainable tourism – Jessica Viscart, Deputy Director at CRT Bretagne, Observatory and Development division
11am – Roundtable “How to value and communicate on your sustainable assets?”
Jessica Viscart, CRT / Hélène Hubert, co-founder of the communication agency Les Raisonnées / Thérèse Gueho, owner of the Berges de Launay cottages / Estelle Grégoire, communication officer of the Jardins de Brocéliande
12:45 p.m. – Lunch offered by Destination Brocéliande
14:15 – Introduction of the afternoon
14:30 – Your choice of one of the following workshops:
- Visitor awareness: Through the example of the travelers’ charter, initiated by Arnaud Burel at the tourist office of the Golfe du Morbihan and the charter of eco-gestures co-constructed by Laëtitia Harel, sustainable tourism officer at the CRT Bretagne, how can we promote “sustainable vacations”
- Valuing Biodiversity: Starting with the initiative of the CPIE de Brocéliande, represented by Benoît Le Barbier, around their backpack “Balade et vous”, notably used by Nora Urbain, owner of the gîtes Il était une fois à Néant-sur-Yvel, discover how highlighting biodiversity can become an asset for your structure.
- Preservation of natural environments: Protection of fauna and flora, private property, trails closed in low season, risk prevention … communicating on the discovery of the Broceliande forest to your customers is not always easy. Denis Cohan, ecoguard on the massif and Jessica Moulinet, storyteller in Broceliande will share with you, in a playful way, the elements of language to educate visitors.
4pm: Restitution of the workshops and conclusion
This event will be subject to health regulations in effect to date.