Destination Brocéliande has been working for many years on the marketing dimension of the territory thanks to a communication plan based on an experiential and collaborative strategy.
This communication plan meets several objectives:
- Promote awareness: Destination Brocéliande is a new destination to experience
- To make people understand: A natural, preserved destination that allows you to spend a moment of sharing without artifice
- To make people act: To encourage them to come and experience and share the destination
Targets in relation to the intended objectives:
- Anchoring the destination with local residents
- Federate professionals around the destination, with its values, messages and tools
- Conquer new clienteles, on the Greater West and Paris – primarily families and young working and retired people
(Re)discover all the tools and actions implemented to meet these objectives. All of this strategy and its tools are made in collaboration with the tourist offices.