⚠There are basic safety rules to follow.
⛴ Destination Broceliande is crossed by the Canal de Nantes à Brest from lock 22 Le Gueslin to lock 42 La Tertraie -Guard Lock.
– The section concerned is that from Redon to Pontivy.
On this section:
- The height of the mooring is 1.40 m
- The free height (corresponding to the height of the boat + that of the anchorage) is 3 m (Normal Navigation Level) and 2.2 m (Highest Navigable Water)
- The authorized speed is 8km/h
⛴ The locks are operated exclusively by staff of the Brittany region during the navigation hours at the locks. You must arrive in front of the lock 15 minutes at the latest before the end of the service.
You can find on Brittany Waterways website:
- The general police regulations
- The navigation schedules at the locks
- Lock contact information with directory
- The Notices of Boatage
- Other technical information