High temperatures and drought are favorable factors for fire outbreaks. In order to continue to enjoy our magnificent legendary forest, moors and woods, vigilance is essential. Here are a few rules of conduct to best respect biodiversity in these sensitive natural areas:
- Camping and campfires (and even smoking) are not permitted in the forest and moorland.
- Think of leaving with your garbage but not with flowers or other natural elements, which must remain in the forest
- Keep your pets on a leash
- Use your feet, your bikes, but be careful, hiking trails are forbidden to motorized vehicles.
- Even if it’s tempting, stay on the marked paths to preserve the flora as best you can, and take care.
A little reminder: the Brocéliande forest is largely in private domain.The owners of this massif allow access to the legendary sites during the summer period. So take good care of this precious heritage!